📣 SYLTARE Update Maintenance Complete Notice 📣
Hello, this is the SYLTARE operation team.
The update maintenance has been completed on Thursday, September 15th.
You can access to SYLTARE from now on, so please use it a lot.
We will inform you of the patch contents according to the completion of the update check.
■ Elemental Battle Compensation Change
- The compensation structure of the elemental battle has been changed.
- If you select an element advantage card over the first card, you will earn 3.8 times the reward.
(After the change)
- If you draw an element advantage card over the first card, you earn twice as much reward.
- If you draw non-relevant property card than the first card, you get 1x reward.
- If you draw an element inferior card than the first card or an Ether property card rather than a Legendary card, you cannot earn a reward.
■ Add Big Bang event in Elemental battle
- Now 1% of the participation fee will be set aside for the Big Bang prize, which can be checked in real time.
- If you select a Legendary Ether card, you will win all the Big Bang prize money.
※ Legendary Ether cards do not appear in 0.1KP and 1KP.
※ If the accumulated Big Bang prize money is less than 100KP, Legendary Ether will not appear.
※ If you participate with the higher KP in the elemental battle, the higher the probability of the Legendary Ether card appearing.
■ SYL CLAIM Fee
- A 10% fee of the requested amount will be charged for SYL CLAIM as we informed you before.
- If you do not have the claimed amount of SYL at the time of CLAIM, the CLAIM button will be disabled.
※ There is no fee for the existing reviewed SYL.
- The SYL CLAIM screen has been improved so that you can check the SYL you currently have.
■ UI and convenience improvement
- (Mobile) Elements table have been positioned so that you can intuitively view them.
- Resized to make the card elements visible on the game screen.
- It has been improved so that you can check your record immediately on the Normal mode main screen.
- In the case of Normal mode UNRANKED, it has been improved to check the number of trial tests.